This is the web site of MuskokaFoundersCircle.com
We can be reached via e-mail: email@example.com or by telephone: 1-416-567-5160
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
We collect information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US.
- When you enter a contest, and submit other information to us directly or through third-party services, you are asked to provide personally identifiable information that uniquely identifies you.
- We collect the following types of personally identifiable information: your contact information (such as name, postal, email address, phone number)
- Note that any personal information that you post voluntarily now or in the future through the Site or on an area of a social network monitored by us (e.g., our Youtube page) may be visible to others and collected by third-parties.
2. INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT.
- Analytics. When you visit our Site, we automatically collect the following types of information, some of which is anonymous: information about the devices you use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser, and operating system type), URLs that refer you to our Sites and the dates and times of your visits, general geographic location information (e.g., country or city) that shows where you are when browsing our Site. We utilize analytics services to help us track the efficacy of our Site.
- Social Media Features. Our Site include social media features, such as the Facebook “Like” button and widgets, the “share this” widget, or interactive mini-programs that run on our site. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Site. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
3. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We do not rent or sell personally identifiable information to others. We do not share email addresses with third parties for the purpose of sending their own emails to you. We may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes. In the event we become aware that the security of the Sites has been compromised or users’ personally identifiable information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties as a result of external activity, including, but not limited to, security attacks or fraud, we reserve the right to take reasonably appropriate measures, including, but not limited to, investigation and reporting, as well as notification to and cooperation with law enforcement authorities. In the event of a data breach, we will make reasonable efforts to notify affected individuals if we believe that there is a reasonable risk of harm to the user as a result of the breach or if notice is otherwise required by law.
MUSKOKA FOUNDERS CIRCLE
Founders Circle is a group of Muskoka-based business professionals committed to promoting economic development in Muskoka through support for local entrepreneurs. The group’s first initiative, The Founders Choice Awards, provides cash and mentoring to entrepreneurs with promising start-up businesses.
Get in Touch